- Price: £30.00
- Whitening Type: Blue Light
- Rating: 8/10
- Where to buy? Buy online »
If you have had enough of trying to whiten your teeth with gel and mouth trays this Blue Light Tooth Whitening System could be what you have been looking for.
Rapid White Blue Light Tooth Whitening System is a gentle treatment which claims to whiten teeth up to 5 shades whiter with 2 hours blue light treatment helping you get a whiter, brighter, younger looking smile without using peroxide.
The major difference between this teeth whitening kit and numerous home treatments is that the Rapid White – Blue Light kit is peroxide FREE which makes it safe to use at home without the risk of tooth sensitivity or damage to gums. Products that release or contain between 0.1% and 0.6% hydrogen peroxide have even recently become illegal to be sold in the EU. This sounds all very nice but can a peroxide free teeth whitening kit really work?
Does Rapid White Work?
Rapid White’s non-peroxide whitening system contains stabilised Chlorine Dioxide, also known as Sodium Chlorite (the accelerator). When it’s activated by acid (the whitening gel), Chlorine Dioxide is released, which penetrates the enamel to remove stains from teeth.
It’s one of the best selling teeth whitening products sold in the UK via Boots and has many positive reviews.
Rapid White Advantages
- Clinically proven to whiten teeth up to five shades in just two hours
- The first at-home whitening kit with light-activated gel technology
- The perfect alternative for people who don’t like using mouth trays
- Peroxide-free make this kit ideal for sensitive teeth and gums
- One of the cheapest home whitening kits you can buy
- Easy to use without fuss or mess
Rapid White Disadvantages
- To get the full 2 use from this Rapid White kit, it’s recommended that you remove the batteries (CR2025) when not in use as some customers report that they will otherwise not last. You can easily buy a spare Rapid White battery online for £3.59 each so it’s not the end of the world if it does run out.
- Although the claim on the packaging is that it will whiten teeth in two hours, it actually takes a four minute session twice a day for 14 days
Blue Light Tooth Whitening System Contents
- Accelerator 6ml
- Teeth Whitening Gel 10ml
- Neutralising rinse 175ml
- Rapid White Blue Light
- 2 lithium CR2025 batteries
- Professional tooth shade measuring guide
- Comprehensive instructions
Who should use the Blue light tooth whitening system?
Rapid white Blue light tooth whitening system is not recommended for use in children under 14 years of age or individuals with gum disease, gingivitis, bleeding or severely receding gums, tooth sensitivity, pregnant or nursing mothers.
This teeth whitening system will not harm fillings, crowns and caps but it does mean that where you have visible fillings they will not whiten. You should minimise contact with lips and gums as you might find it slightly irritating. Do not use while wearing braces and do not exceed recommended light exposure.
Rapid White Blue Light Whitening Review Verdict
Rapid White Blue Light is designed to be used in your own home with the minimum of fuss. User reviews suggest that you will see measurable results in just 1 week and because it’s peroxide free Rapid White provides a safe, gentle method of tooth whitening.
We would recommend trying the 1 week kit to see if it works for you as we all have slightly different teeth and results ma vary from person to person. For the price, it’s one of the best value teeth whitening kits you can buy.
How much does Rapid White Cost?
Rapid White is one of the best value teeth whitening kits available with several different products to suit your budget and needs. Delivery normally takes 4 working days and will cost from £2.95 or free standard delivery when you spend over £40.
|Rapid White Product||Price||Shipping||Your Price|
|Rapid White 1 Week Tooth Whitening System||£8.16||£2.95||£11.11|
|Rapid White 2 Week Tooth Whitening System||£20.42||£2.95||£23.37|
|Rapid White – Blue Light Tooth Whitening System||£30.00||£2.95||£33.58|
|Rapid White Whitening Booster Gel 75ml||£7.14||£2.95||£10.09|
Reccomended Non-Peroxide Teeth Whitening
With none of the painful irritation that can be caused by peroxide teeth whitening, the Botanical White Kit is based on a natural formulation of ingredients including Sodium Bicarbonate, Pomegranate Seed Extract and Aloe Vera, making it one of the best selling teeth whitening kits for home use.
With prices starting from £34.99, it's our best non-peroxide kit.
- Visible whitening only after one treatment
- Only need to use for 30 minutes per day
- None of the painful irritation that can be caused by peroxide teeth whitening
- FREE shipping worldwide from Botanical White