- Price: From £25.99
- Whitening Type: Whitening Gel
- Rating: 9/10
- Where to buy? Buy online »
You may not realise but your teeth are naturally getting less white with age. This is a combination of the food and drink consumed over the years plus natural wear and tear. Fortunately there are teeth whitening home kits like Dr Georges Dental White Kit which can quickly reverse this yellowing of your teeth.
Dr Georges Dental White is based on a formulation of Carbamine Peroxide with a strength of 16%, which has been proven to be effective at teeth whitening over time. If the Carbamide Peroxide is too strong this might risk the health of the tooth pulp, so 30% solutions that had been used are now discontinued.
Today many over the counter teeth whitening home products are based on about 10% concentration which can take longer to get the results you are looking for. They are just painted on to the teeth and are diluted by saliva within a short time.
What’s in the Dental White Kit?
There are a few different options to choose from when you order Dental White, we have gone for the Express Whitening & Aftercare package since it contains everything to get us started teeth whitening. If you have tried other products before, you might already have the mouth trays so can go for one of the cheaper kits.
- 120ml/cc of 16% Carbamide Peroxide Gel
- 2 Mouth Trays
- 2 Aftercare Gels
- Blue Light Accelerator
- Full Instructions
How to use Dental White
Dental White claims that whitening results are noticeable within just 30 minutes of use and up to ’11 shades whiter’ within two weeks. The teeth whitening gel ideally needs to be in contact with the teeth for about 1-2 hours daily for about two weeks to give a good result. The teeth whitening kit comes with mouth trays which need to be heated in hot water and then moulded to your teeth by pressing it in to shape. Once cooled the shape of your teeth remains and the teeth whitening gel can be squeezed into the tray in an even manner and placed over the teeth.
Benefits of Dr Georges Dental White
- Dental White contains 120ml/cc of 16% Carbamide Peroxide gel, which according to the makers, is 4 times more than any other teeth whitening home kit available online today for the same money.
- The teeth whitening gel is of the right concentration and formulation to give good results with minimum discomfort, and is proven to whiten teeth when in contact with them for adequate periods of time
- The gel is the same as that used by most dentists but much cheaper
- The Dental White gel can be applied to the teeth and allowed to work for a couple of hours in the comfort of your own home, whilst watching television or reading
- Dr Georges Dental White Kit is easy to purchase, easy to store at home, and have a useable life of about two years
- Safe and FDA approved (Food and Drug Administration in the US)
Disadvantages of Dr Georges Dental White
- There needs to be adequate time for the active ingredients in the gel to fully permeate tooth enamel. In practice, noticeable teeth whitening is usually seen within a few days when used for at least two hours a day
- The makers claim that your teeth will be 11 shades whiter but the degree of whitening perceived depends on what shade guide you are using. The shade guide most commonly used by dentists would probably represent a whitening of 3-4 shades, which doesn’t sound much, but is in fact a very significant change in colour, and quite sufficient for most people
- Dental White gel can cause increased tooth sensitivity to hot and cold, but this is usually only a temporary side effect that lasts just a few days
- The mouth trays supplied with the teeth whitening kit will not fit as well as those made by a dentist. This can result in leakage of gel from the trays, and consequent irritation of throat or stomach if a lot is swallowed. We recommend that you avoid talking or biting together when the trays are in the mouth as this only squeezes more gel out and although some people have been known to sleep with the trays in the mouth it’s probably not advised.
- Some people find it difficult to manage both upper and lower trays in the mouth together. In reality it’s probably best to concentrate on say, the upper teeth first, and, when they are sufficiently lightened, to carry out the process on the lower teeth. This does however double the treatment time.
Who should use Dr Georges Dental White
- You should avoid teeth whitening gel if you have noticeably receding gums then you may get pronounced sensitivity after treatment
- If you have any fillings in your front teeth, these will not be bleached along with the teeth and hence may show up darker after treatment. This can be corrected by having the fillings subsequently replaced with a lighter shade
- The teeth whitening shade achieved is not permanent, and the teeth will gradually darken again over time. You can expect an acceptable shade of white for up to eighteen months
Dental White Verdict
Dr. George’s Dental White kit is a safe and effective way of teeth whitening at home provided you following the instructions and you give it the required time to work. The result can be just as good as whitening treatment from a dentist, and at much less cost. This is an effective way of whitening your teeth in the comfort of your own home, and at your own convenience.
Where to buy Dr Georges Dental White
Dental White kits are available to buy online exclusively from Smile 4 You. To make sure that you get the cheapest price when you order Dental White use the discount code SMILE5 for 5% off.
Dental White is more expensive than some other teeth whitening home kits reviewed on this site but results show that the whitening effect will last for longer and the 120ml bottle of Dental White gel will last for up to 200 treatments.
These are the latest Dental White prices from Smile4You for January 2017.
|Dental White Kit||Contents||Price|
|Just Gel||120ml/cc of 16% Carbamide Peroxide, Applicator||£25.99|
|Starter Pack||120ml/cc of 16% Carbamide Peroxide, Applicator, 2 Mouth Trays & Instructions||£26.99|
|Express Whitening||120ml/cc of 16% Carbamide Peroxide, 2 Mouth Trays, Blue Light Accelerator & Instructions||£32.99|
|Express Whitening & Aftercare||120ml/cc of 16% Carbamide Peroxide, 2 Mouth Trays, 2 Aftercare Gels, Blue Light Accelerator & Instructions||£36.99|
Reccomended for Teeth Whitening at Home
With results guaranteed and a proven record of success, the Dr Georges Dental White Kit is based on a formulation of carbamine peroxide, making it one of the best selling teeth whitening kits available.
With prices starting from £24.99, it's our #1 kit for teeth whitening at home.
- Visible whitening only after one treatment
- Only need to use for 30 minutes per day
- Satisfaction guaranteed - Full refund
- Worldwide shipping from Smile4You